AVBBSHV, AVBBSHVNG (A), AVBBSHVNG (A) -LS (lt)
The power cable AVBBSHV is designed to transmit and distribute electrical energy when it is stationary connected to a voltage of up to 1,000 V AC at 50 Hz. It can be laid in dry and wet industrial premises, on cable racks, in blocks, in the open air. Not recommended for laying in the ground. Cables do not propagate burning in case of single laying (common industrial execution) and group laying (execution “ng (A)” and ng (A) -LS).
Interpretation of the AVBbShv cable:
- A - aluminum core
- V - insulation of polyvinyl chloride plastic strands
- B - armor of two steel tapes
- b - without a pillow, which is the inner part of the protective cover, placed under the armor in order to protect the element under it from corrosion and mechanical damage by ribbons or armor wires
- Shv - protective cover in the form of a pressed out hose from polyvinyl chloride plastic
- ng (A) - does not spread combustion in category A
- LS - has low gas emission
- Aluminum conductor class 1 or 2
- polyvinyl chloride plastic insulation.
- polyvinyl chloride belt insulation
- armor of two steel or galvanized steel tapes
- PVC compound shell
Service life - 30 years.