KVVGE, KVVGEng (A), KVVGEng (A) -LS (de)
Cables are designed for fixed connection to electrical devices, apparatuses, assemblies of electrical switchgear clamps with nominal alternating voltage up to 660 V and frequencies up to 100 Hz or with direct voltage up to 1000 V. Cables are used for laying outdoors conditions of aggressive environment, in the absence of mechanical effects on the cables. Cables are mainly used when it is necessary to protect electrical circuits from the influence of external electric fields. Cables do not propagate burning in case of single laying (common industrial execution) and group laying (execution “ng (A)” and ng (A) -LS).
Interpretation of cable KVVGE:
- K - control cable
- V - insulation of polyvinyl chloride plastic strands
- V - PVC compound casing
- G - lack of protective covers
- E - shielded
- ng (A) - does not spread combustion in category A
- LS - has low gas emission
- copper single-conductor round conductor, class 1
- PVC insulation. Insulated cable conductors are stranded.
- a separating layer in the form of a sheath of polyvinyl chloride plastic compound with a thickness of at least 0.5 mm
- screen in the form of a winding of aluminum foil with overlapping, which ensures the continuity of the screen with permissible bending radii of cables. Along the screen of aluminum foil copper wire is laid lengthwise
- polyvinyl chloride plastic sheath.
KVVGE cable service life: When laying in the open air not less than 15 years When laying in rooms, tunnels, channels not less than 25 years