Vbbshv, Vbbshvng (A), Vbbshvng (A) -LS
The power cable VBbShv is designed to transmit and distribute electrical energy when it is stationary connected to a voltage of up to 1,000 V AC at 50 Hz. It can be laid in dry and wet industrial premises, on cable racks, in blocks, in the open air. Not recommended for laying in the ground. Cables do not propagate burning in case of single laying (common industrial execution) and group laying (execution “ng (A)” and ng (A) -LS).
Vbbshv cable decoding:
- V - insulation of polyvinyl chloride plastic strands
- B - armor of two steel tapes
- b - without a pillow, which is the inner part of the protective cover, placed under the armor in order to protect the element under it from corrosion and mechanical damage by ribbons or armor wires
- Shv - protective cover in the form of a pressed out hose from polyvinyl chloride plastic
- ng (A) - does not spread combustion in category A
- LS - has low gas emission
- copper conductor, single or multi-wired, 1 or 2 classes.
- PVC plastic insulation.
- shell: PVC compound.
- PVC band insulation
- armor of two steel or galvanized steel tapes
- PVC hose
Servicelife - 30 years.