KVBbshv, KVBbshvng (A), KVBbshvng (A) -LS
Cables are designed for fixed connection to electrical devices, apparatuses, assemblies of electrical switchgear clamps with nominal alternating voltage up to 660 V and frequencies up to 100 Hz or with direct voltage up to 1000 V. Cables are used for laying outdoors, in rooms, channels, tunnels, ground (trenches) in an aggressive environment, in places exposed to stray currents, if the cables are not subjected to significant tensile forces and if there is a danger of mechanical damage eny during operation. Cables do not propagate burning in case of single laying (common industrial execution) and group laying (execution “ng (A)” and ng (A) -LS).
Cable decoding KVBBSHv:
- K - control cable
- V - insulation of polyvinyl chloride plastic strands
- B - armor of two steel tapes
- b - without a pillow, which is the inner part of the protective cover, placed under the armor in order to protect the element under it from corrosion and mechanical damage by ribbons or armor wires
- Shv - protective cover in the form of a pressed out hose from polyvinyl chloride plastic
- ng (A) - does not spread combustion in category A
- LS - has low gas emission
- copper single-conductor round, class 1
- PVC Insulation
- insulated cable conductors are stranded.
- armor of two galvanized steel tapes
- PVC compoundshell
KVBbShv cable service life: When laying in the open air, in the earth (trenches) not less than 15 years, when laying in rooms, tunnels, channels not less than 25 years